Friday, July 14, 2017

Fantastic fat quarter win!

This is the second month in a row that I've won the fat quarter drawing at my local quilt guild meeting. Last month was for a checkered gingham pile. This month's theme was red, white, blue or patriotic. I just had a feeling when I went there tonight that I would win the pile and I did!!

Then on top of that, I won a door prize of charm packs.

There are so many projects that I want to make but never seem to have the fabric for. Now I do!

Here are a few projects I want to do-

Hot dog pot holder pattern- it arrived last week and I'm quickly learning to read the instructions first!!! Especially when it says to read BEFORE cutting out the material. Lol.



Next is this cute country pouch. Using homespun material which just happens to be on sale at the local quilt shop.

Pic coming soon!



After that, these adorable pouches. I have never seen such cute zippers before!!!



No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...