Sunday, July 16, 2017

Best baked drumsticks

I was super excited to find these at my local supermarket today. I was hoping to find some on sale! I bought two packages and made this with the first one.

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Empty drumsticks into a big bowl. Add: salt sprinkle liberally, pepper sparingly, paprika medium shake enough to color chicken, and garlic powder. (If you like to measure exactly too bad, lol! But if I had to guess, I'd say 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder. I like garlic!) Mix together until coated. Lay in pan. I used my cast iron. No grease needed. Bake for 45 minutes. Check temperature, when it reaches 185 degrees it's done! I checked it after 35 minutes and checked it every 10 minutes after that.

These will feed me all week! Hubby likes the white meat, but I'm at the point that I can't stand it anymore, so these are all for me!





Not bad at all. $3 for a week's worth of meals!

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...