Saturday, June 3, 2017

Microwave bowls

So, I was at the kitchen store the other day and noticed that the fabric microwave bowls were getting low so I told the lady the makes them that I'd be happy to help her make more if she wanted me to.

She gave me the supplies and I sewed these up. I actually made 14 total. They are hard to take pictures of. But there are so many different styles of prints.



The pattern for these is super simple. I've never seen anything like it on the web. This easy, I mean. The quilt shop sells the pattern for $1. If you want me to send you one, let me know. It is printed on a single sheet of paper so it's just the cost of a stamp plus $1.


No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...