Italian Chicken and seasoned vegetables

I made this a few weeks ago, and it was a keeper at our place so I decided to make it for some of our meals this week. I thought it would only make 4 servings, but it made 5 1/3 servings.  instead.

Here is the recipe. I lost this recipe for awhile and found another one that seemed similar but not as tasty looking, so I was happy when I found it. Now I'll never lose it again and neither will you. :-) I added the sweet mini bell peppers to the dish because I got it confused with another recipe. :/ And I had a yellow onion to use up so I used it instead of a red one.








Underneath the chicken (3.5 ounces of cooked chicken to be exact) is white basmati rice. I had never cooked it before and found I really like it! No more plain generic rice for me!

I used-
2 pounds raw boneless skinless chicken breast
6.5 ounces fresh broccoli
8.3 ounces chopped mini bell peppers (cut into thirds)
20 sweet cherubs cherry tomatoes
3.4 ounces onions chopped
1 pound zucchini sliced


Calories- 402 per serving includes 3/4 cup cooked basmati rice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber