Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Meal prepping is fun!

A few weeks ago hubby found me a YouTube channel that shares meal prepping recipes. We've tried two of their recipes so far and quite impressed! Meal prepping is such a great idea for when you come home from work exhausted and don't want to eat out. You just simply pop your ready made meal in the microwave and it's ready in a few minutes.

I've tried making pad Thai in the past, but I never cared for it, until tonight.

Here is where I found the recipe.

I am so glad I thought to ask my local kitchen store if they had any woks for sale. They had one left, on clearance. Normally it would have been $85 but I got it for $60. I love the wok! No more do I have the food falling out of the pan. There's so much space to cook it all in.






No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...