Scripture pouch part 1 of 10.

The other day I was at the local quilt shop learning how to do binding. (Again, because I had forgotten how!) and I looked over to see a quilt that was hanging on the wall. It was so pretty and it had words on it.

That's when I remembered that the shop sells verse panels. Of course, I had to google it when I got home to see what all could be made with them. Since I knew I didn't want to do another quilt right now, I started thinking about making pouches with the individual verses instead. This one formed in my head and I made it quickly.



This one is taking more effort. The idea was to use up only the scraps that I have without buying anymore fabric, but this is harder to do than I thought.





I knew I wanted to do a smaller border this time, but here is where I am stuck. I trimmed it down further but made it too skinny and now I am ripping it out and starting over. I want to make each pouch different and unique. (if possible) I'm not measuring as I go along, so I won't be able to recreate the same one twice. I like crafting this way whenever possible. It's so much fun!

I'll have to give this one more thought and work on it tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber