Well, I finally figured out how I wanted to make the pouch...
Pics show the front and back. I do not have enough scraps to do the lining, so I'll have to buy that, but if I can make all the outer pieces with my scraps that will make me happy!
I really like to make the bottom of the bag with a boxy bottom so that's why I decided to do a border around it. I'm almost out of the two dozen zippers I ordered, so I'll likely have to make some drawstring pouches later on.
For now I'm having a blast with this fun challenge I created.
And the back-
I've already got my third pouch idea milling in my head.