Etsy- Good news/bad news

The good news is that I will keep my Etsy store open to resell craft supplies.

The bad news is that I will not be making any more handmade items to put in my shop other than what is already in progress. I have a few last straggling projects in the works.

My fabric stash is starting to dwindle (yay!) And when it's gone, I will be taking my craft life in a new direction. Of course, I will still make the occasional item for close friends​ and family. As well as make a few items for myself- something I don't do often enough.

I will buy my fabric as I need it. (A goal I have been working towards for a long time)

I'm excited to share what new project will be hogging all my attention, but not ready to talk about it yet.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber