Two more cat boxy bags

I sewed these last night with my last two zippers. And good news my zipper order arrived today. Looks like I'll be sewing three more boxy bags tonight.

Sewing has really been a good form of therapy for me lately. I've been struggling with depression and making these bags has helped lift my spirits. The evenings are so long and drawn out sometimes that I find myself counting down the hours until my beloved is home again.

Here are the bags I made-






The first one sold before I could even list it in my shop, but the second one is available in my Etsy shop. 

And good news, I plan to sew another blue one time since my zippers have arrived. 

The liner material reminds me of scratch marks or fur flying. You'll have to check back to see a pic! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber