Friday, February 3, 2017

So long ago.

I started blogging in 2005. Seems like such a long time ago. Hubby and I had a blog together at first. Some of the older posts are from those times. I used to have two blogs. One for crafts and one for personal stuff. Many years ago, I combined the two. I try to keep this blog balanced but I tend to write more about crafts as they are a big part of my life. But I hope to write more this year on other subjects.

Sometimes it seems like we have taken many steps backwards because we don't live as simple as we used to. I don't regret where we are now and I don't regret the experiences we endured back then. I'm thankful for each adventure we shared.

I do hope this year to return to some of my simple living principles but it's going to take awhile to get to that point. I've gotten spoiled and set in some of my ways.

One of the things I have gotten into this week is growing microgreens. I had such a failed attempt at growing anything edible last year and it was a huge disappointment to me. But I have hope.



More later!

No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...