Crayon bags

I love this pattern I found on Etsy. 





The shop seems to have disappeared but I hope it's coming back so I can share the link. I've seen several free tutorials out there but they don't compare to this pattern. One thing they have in common is that the crayon slots bunch in the middle. I don't have that problem with this pattern. 

In fact, I wanted to sew another style crayon bag. The style that opens up and saw a few tutorials and they too pinched in the center. So, I took some material and sewed this- 



No bunching. 

But curiosity got the better of me and I found this pattern. I had to try it. Only I put the pockets in my own way and did the straps differently and like how it came out. Sort of. I almost like my design better. (The orange one) It's smaller and more compact. 

I'll blog my changes later. In case anyone wants to try it. 

More later!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber