Crayon bag part 2

Ok. I'm very disappointed with the pattern I tried. Granted I used interfacing instead of felt or batting, but I was not expecting this-

This is with a book inside. The pockets are way too floppy. I should have made it double thick. And added interfacing. That would have driven up my cost though.

I had great plans for this material and ended up using almost all of it on this bag. Now it's useless. I'm cutting it up tomorrow to salvage as much as I can. :/

And next time I will just make the smaller version.

Even without the coloring book inside, it flops over.

This is the orange one.

I'm torn on thing to figure out which way I want the coloring book pocket to be. This way on the orange one it doesn't allow the book to fall out hanging up, but it slides out when the bag is put together. It doesn't fall out though. Maybe I should make a flap of some sort. 

Back to the drawing board...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial