Monday, February 27, 2017

Cracker recipe

The other day my beloved was saying how he wanted to have crackers with our evening cheese snack. So of course I had to Google a recipe for some crackers. I was thinking of wheat thins that night so I looked for a similar recipe and found this.

I made it and they turned out delicious. I had trouble getting all the pieces to come out the same size though and since we count our calories I wanted them uniform in size.

So I went to the local kitchen shop and purchased this. I've had my eye on it for at least a year and thought it was time to buy it. So glad I did! They make the perfect sized crackers. If you're near Nevada, MO, be sure to buy it from Kitchen Essentials. I paid around $14 for mine.

Anyways, here are the crackers I made-


The tiny crackers should have been baked separately because they were done so much faster. I just need to practice getting them rolled the same thickness. 

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...