Monday, February 20, 2017

Boxy bags done

I couldn't wait any longer to sew up my boxy bags so I cut out and sewed these last week. I made the mistake and cut the pattern piece out on the 18 inch side rather than the 22 inch side so now I've got a lot of pieces that are too short for a boxy bag but will make excellent notion pouches!

With the material leftover, I'm thinking of making a drawstring style bag with a zipper pocket on the outside. But I haven't decided yet...









I've got these bags up for sale in my etsy shop if you want to take a look.

I will have other notion pouches for sale coming soon, but this one above will go with the matching boxy bag.




No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...