What to do with fabric scraps?

Ever wonder what to do with all those squares of fabric you've been saving?

Here are some of my favorite free pattern links to share:

2 inch squares.

The Sewing Chick

4 inch squares.

Baby soft blocks

4.5 inch squares

Inverse heart coasters

5 Inch squares.

Mini Log cabin bag 
Fold and turn coasters

6 inch squares 

Nine patches (I've been making a bunch of these lately, sew much fun!) -- Only I use 8 inch squares and cut them 2.5 on each side.

8 inch squares and larger.

The fold and turn coasters can be made into potholders. Just by using larger squares. Half a yard each of two fabrics can make two potholders if you use a 10 inch square and an 8 inch.

I will add more links as I find them! Until then, happy sewing! :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber