Sunday, October 16, 2016

Better than a mix pancakes

I wanted to share my favorite pancake recipe here before I lose it.

I try to make as much as I can from scratch and these pancakes are delicious! I like to mix up the dry ingredients in bulk and set aside for convenience later.

1 cup flour
1 Tablespoon sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
Dash of salt
1 large egg
3/4 cup skim milk
2 teaspoon vegetable oil or butter

I like to beat the egg, add the milk, and in a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients together and slowly add the dry to the wet beating well.
I use a 2 Tablespoon cup to measure out the pancakes. Makes 10 small pancakes.

89 calories each.

Pour syrup on top and enjoy.

No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...