I bought some special material to try to make noodle head's boxy pouch. I looked forward all weekend to sewing it.
I tried. I failed. I forgot that my machine does not like to sew starting on the edge. I usually have to start an inch from the edge or else the thread bunches.
So I tried to rip out my work and ended up putting a hole in the fabric! So, I cut off an inch to the width and sewed a no guts boxy pouch.
I wish blogger would let me add pics because the finished result turned out awesome! The bag was 5x4x3.5 I love the size!!!
I took some more material and made a noodle head pouch. Sort of. I did my own thing at first to accommodate my machine.
I plan to sew another one Tuesday and thought I'd blog what I did in case anyone wants to try it this way. Basically, I used the no guts tutorial for the changes.
Until next time!