Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sheep bag done

I finally finished the sheep bag tonight. I started it last night, but ended up having to rip it all out. I've been feeling out of sorts since Friday but feeling much better now. I have three more boxy bags that I want to finish next week.

This sheep one is already spoken for, but I have enough material to make one more- then my material is all gives! :-(  I'm happy that I got to sew with this material. I can't wait to order a new sheep print to make more bags. But first, I am going to make myself use some of my already owned fabric. I have way way too much!

3 comments:

PurlingPenny said...

I found you again! Love this bag..... are you selling them?

thetreasuresofmyheart said...

Sort of. Lol. I've been trading yarn and patterns for them. But have sold them as well.

thetreasuresofmyheart said...

Sort of. Lol. I've been trading yarn and patterns for them. But have sold them as well.