Finishing what I started

Yesterday I decided to dig through my two boxes of crafts and look for my needle gauge. I knew it was in one of those boxes but didn't know which.
I emptied out both boxes and sorted everything out. One box contains all things knitting and spinning. The other all things sewing, embroidering etc...
I still want to get a dresser or something better to organize it but for now this works.
I found my 18 tea wallets that needed buttons sewn on, so I grabbed my button jar and started sewing. I had just enough buttons to sew them all. Yeah!
My goal was to crochet a handful of scrubbers yesterday but only got one done. I'd like to have several hundred done before next Christmas. I better get busy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber