Felt

A friend of mine sent me some yarn and fabric last month. Out of the fabric some was huge amounts of felt. I wasn't sure what I wanted to make with it.
I decided to wash it first but wasn't sure if it would shrink or not. Luckily it did not and now it's all ready to be used.
I decided since I'm always losing my notes on certain projects that I would use some of the felt for pattern pieces. This will speed things up when I want to sew, because the felt sticks nicely to the fabric I'm cutting.
The purl Soho dog pattern will be what I make first. I plan to get some Ziploc bags to keep each project in. And then organize it in some sort of accordion folder.
Plans today are to cut out pattern pieces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber