Ha! Ha!

When I decided to quit this blog, I thought my crafty days were over as well. What was I thinking?! It seems I've gone into overdrive and have been crafting way more than usual. Of course, with the holidays approaching, that makes sense.

I know I'll never catch up on talking and sharing all the things I've made lately, but I'm going to try.

This month is my birthday and to celebrate it I wanted to raise money for a local group called:

Vernon County People for Pets. A local spay/neuter clinic. I was hoping to raise at least $100 for them this month. I thought I'd never reach my goal though until a tea wallet order came in. Now, I have hope that I might be able to raise $200! That would be awesome!!

All sales from my etsy store and specially marked items from local craft booths that I have will be donated to the organization for the month of November.

I've been trying to think of new things to create for my etsy shop. And one thing that came to mind was coasters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial