Saturday, September 12, 2015

Distractions

I left home this morning with 108+ strips of netting. I knew if I took anything else along, that I'd be tempted to not make scrubbers today.
I am happy that I was able to make 14 with 6 more half started. Add that to the 11 I made earlier this week and I'll have a nice stash to drop off at Nine Patch on Monday. I always try to stay on top of making them but I usually don't come close. Ha! Ha! Last minute crocheting three dozen or more scrubbers over the weekend is usually the story of my life.
Even though I struggle with social anxiety disorder, I'm glad the fear doesn't always win. I try to push myself daily into surroundings that make me uncomfortable.
I love being able to craft when I'm taking a bus ride with my beloved. It's such a great distraction for me. I'm so nervous being around people I don't know. Being able to tune out my surroundings helps my stress levels!

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...