Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer

It's hard to believe summer is coming to an end and school will be starting soon. Seems like just yesterday I was counting the days until school was out.

It's been a hot summer but I've enjoyed it. The cool nights and breezy mornings make up for the sweltering afternoons.

I know I haven't blogged for awhile here but I hope to start back up regularly soon.

I've been busy crocheting cat toys and donating them to the animal shelter. I also sell pet themed items (cat toys, animal themed knit wash cloths) and donate the money to a local spay and neuter group that offers low cost services to others.

I'm working at the moment on knitting dish cloths to sell as well. I'll post up finished pics later.

I've got my etsy shop up and running again too. I hope to add new items each month. I've got so many groups I want to donate to so I'm thinking of things I can make and sell for them. (donating the proceeds to them)

www.noelwright.etsy.com

I'm hoping the app for blogger works better this year too.

Until next time!

No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...