Project bags for sale!

I got to cleaning out my closet and found some material I had set aside to sew into project bags that were missing either the liner or the accent piece so headed over to the local quilt shop and got help on finding some matching fabric. I'm pleased with how they turned out considering the material didn't all come from the same place.

Here are the bags. I've got them listed for sale on Ravelry.

This is one of my favorite sewing patterns. You can find the pattern here. She also makes a paid pattern with several different sizes. I've made almost every size so far. They are fun fast and easy to make!

The second one has an orange with sprinkle look lining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber