Monday, September 1, 2008

De-cluttering

I have such a problem trying to decide whether or not to keep a particular item. I am one of those people that thinks, "I might use it someday, even though it's been 11 years since I last touched it." and searching through some help on the internet, I found this good tip:

Ask yourself these questions over the item:

1. Would you want to frame and display it?

* Yes = Keep.
* No = See step 2.

2. Would you want to take a picture of it?

* Yes = Take picture, get rid of item.
* No = Get rid of item.

If you can take a picture of something that you want to remember, but can't use - do so. Put it in an album with a label. But let it go if it's taking up too much space.

I love that idea!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love your blog! Can you add the followers options so I can add you??

Keep it up girl!
Rachael

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...