Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Outdoor pup

Well, we've had Missy about a week and one thing I've noticed is she is happier when she's outside. She loves romping with the other dogs that live nearby. In fact, if she's not eating, drinking or sleeping she's sitting at the door begging to go outside. As she gets more familiar with her surroundings, she goes farther off into the big world around her.

I have to admit that it makes me nervous to see her wander off, but my faith gets stretched a little more each day. I hoped she would be my companion dog right at my side for when my beloved was away but all she wants is to play outside.
I'm trying to be okay with that. She still comes in at night and snuggles with us so I can't complain.

No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...