Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bargain friday

We went to the annual Methodist garage sale on Friday. I didn't find anything I was looking for- donut cutter and mini loaf pans. I checked out the craft section and came home with a knitting basket, (I've always wanted one but all I could find were torn and broken. This one is in good shape.) two yellow skeins of cotton yarn for dishcloths, one skein of bulky yarn in a brand I've been wanting to try, four gardening pots perfect for my herbs, and best of all a needle felting kit that came with two needles, a clover needle felted tool, two ounces of wool roving and some sort of doll pin for felting. I just saw the roving and grabbed it not realizing all the treasures inside.

I got everything for $2.75!!!

I've been wanting to make felted flowers for my felted pouches. So very excited to learn how to use it.

1 comment:

Patrick and Emily said...

Rhyyan is excited you have supplies for felting!