Ice cream in a blender

My beloved surprised me today with a blender. I've been wanting one for awhile. It's a 14 speed Oster blender with a glass jug, not plastic. It looks similar to this. I have to be extra careful with it that it doesn't break, but I'm glad that it's not plastic. Now I can chop, dice and pulverize hot jalapeno peppers and then make ice cream later in the day.

I have been wanting to try this recipe for a long time and finally tried it. 

It was delicious! No added sugar, dairy free, yum! yum! I would have taken a picture, but I was gobbling it up too fast. Maybe next time!

The homemade vanilla in it made it taste really good.

I'm looking forward to fall now so I can make big batches of butternut squash soup- thai style. This is the recipe I plan to try. I had some once at a relative's house and it was delicious.

I think this recipe also sounds yummy. Cream of broccoli soup with coconut milk instead of regular. I can't wait for soup weather!

Comments

So fun! We used to have one of that brand and used a pint canning jar on it instead of the canister. Worked great for tiny batches.
Now you can make smoothies and dehydrate leftovers as fruit leather!

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber