Felted pouches

I had some solar hot water left over this afternoon and decided to use it for the wool pouches I made a long time ago.

I used brown sheep nature spun for the pink one and brown sheep  Lamb's pride for the brown one. I had not used Lamb's pride for feel felting before and I  have to say I still prefer the nature spun.

I only felt by hand so that may make a difference. All I know is that I'm wore out from those pieces!

After they dry, I'll weave in ends, attach handles and embellish. I wish I had some felting needles or a punch embroidery tool.

Oh well, I'll just hand embroider them instead. Not sure who they will go to when I'm done. Better work on just getting them done first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial