Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Zucchini brownies aka chocloate banana bread :-)

I made some yummy zucchini cake last week. Even my beloved tried some and liked it! Tonight I wanted to try a recipe for zucchini brownies, but when I went to get the recipe I couldn't find it. So, after searching for another one I came across a low fat version and surprisingly  had all the ingredients.

Here is the link to make it.

It's baking now...
Wish I thought to take a picture before they were gone... lol!

Update:
Can you see the picture on the link? Don't think for one minute that it will turn out like that. Now, don't get me wrong, these were delicious, and I will be making them again. But they don't really taste like brownies. It turns out more like a chocolate cake. Because of the bananas though, to us it tasted more like chocolate banana bread. I never would have thought that chocolate banana bread would be good, but oh my, it's delicious!

I'm filing these under my "dairy-free" label because they are a dessert I can now enjoy since I've gone dairy free.

If you've got a dairy free recipe, please share it with me!

No comments: