Strawberry jam

I went to the local strawberry farm a few weeks ago and picked a whopping 3 1/2 pounds! lol. I froze them for later jam making and finally got around to making some jam last week.

I made one batch of canned jam and one batch of freezer jam.


This was the first time I've used Ball's Low Sugar/No Sugar pectin. I like it better than Sure-Jell brand, but I've always preferred Ball brand over Sure-Jell for some reason. Probably because that's what I used when I first learned to can.

Anyways, the jam turned out great and looking forward to making more this summer.

This week I'm going to pick at the local blueberry farm and blackberries are next on the list!

I found some recipes for blueberry spice jam, blueberry mango jam and of course, blackberry jelly! Yum! I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber