Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

More bags!

I sewed two more drawstring bags last week.



The pink one was supposed to have outside pockets in the same accent color as the top. I don't know how I did it, but the pockets ended up on the inside. I'm still trying to figure out how it happened, but I'm stumped!

Here's another one I made for a friend:


I love this material so much I sewed some curtains out of it for my kitchen window. 

These are two tiny sized bags I made from this pattern. It is totally worth it. The bag sizes are great and I plan to make several of each size. 


She offers a freebie version, here. 

The tiny bags are great for holding notions inside your regular knitting/crochet bag. That way they don't get lost at the bottom.

Sewed another cherry print boxy bag. I sure like this material! 



The sheep material was RAK'd to me by someone on Ravelry. It's so cute! I hope to have enough leftover to make a larger drawstring bag for a friend. 


No comments: