Points of a scrubber- right way/ wrong way

I had someone ask the other day asking about which way the points on the netting should be. So, I thought I'd make a new post about it and hopefully take better pictures to describe it.
I had another asking how to tell which way to cut the material if there were no folds to begin with.
So, here is the answer. Suppose you find yourself with a stash of netting and want to make pot scrubbers. How do you know which way to cut the strips?
Can you see the direction of the netting? The right way makes the points if the six sided shapes go to the sides, whereas the wrong way makes the points go up and down. So, when you look at your strips you are using, which way are your points facing?
Hope this helps answer my two reader's questions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial