I've been having a hard time finding my crochet hooks when I need them, so I decided to sew a case last week for them. I looked up all sorts of tutorials, but couldn't find one that I liked entirely. So, I borrowed ideas from several! I have sewed some in the past before but just sort of made up the sizes as I went along.
I really just wanted a no-brainer project, so I picked a size I liked and went from there.
I plan to sew another one this week or next and thought I'd post up more pictures of the progress.
The original idea came from here. I didn't use any interfacing and my pocket piece was one piece instead of two. I made a few other changes as well.
I love it!