Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Silly owner cat beanie

I decided to take a break making pot holders and crocheted two hats for the kitties.
Mittens and Zucchini put it on for a few seconds but were clearly not impressed. Freddie on the other hand... Well, he's getting more used to my craziness.
So, Freddie has become my new model. I bought a special can of treats for him that he gets only when sporting his new hat.
He's so funny! Soon as he sees me get the hat out, he sits still so I can put it on him. Then, he gets a treat! It also helps that he gets to come inside when wearing the hat. I can't take any chances that he'll run off with my precious hat. Lol.
By the way, you can find this hat on ravelry under the title- Silly cat owner beanie.
Try making one for your fur babies. Then take a picture so I can see it on the projects page.
Speaking of hats, my" first pattern giveaway starts next month and it will be of a knitted hat. Stay tuned to find out when the drawing is and to see which one it will be.
Until next time!

No comments: