How to cut your netting strips with rotary cutter for crocheting pot scrubbers

I needed to cut some netting this week and misplaced my good cutting scissors, so I thought I'd try cutting the netting with my rotary cutter. Why haven't I done this sooner? I may never feel the need to look for my orange scissors again! lol

I found that using my clear cutting square, that I was able to get more strips per yard than just cutting it by hand. There are many different brands of clear cutting squares, rectangles and rulers out there. I chose this brand, Creative Grids because it's made in the USA.







That's it! It was so easy. There are other ways of cutting these strips. One reader shared an idea. Her husband made her a wooden board with grooves cut out of her desired width. Then, she just lays the netting down and cuts along the grooves.

How do YOU like to cut your netting?? Please share by leaving a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber