Little loaf of bread

I've been wanting to find a tiny loaf of bread recipe for some time. So, when I found this one I had to try it.
My yeast was older than I thought and even with two risings it wasn't taller than a slice of bread. But I stuck it in the oven anyhow earlier tonight.
It rose in the oven as it baked and turned out wonderful and tasty. I will definitely be making it again.

This small sized loaf is so easy to knead by hand and is just the perfect size to bake in my toaster oven.

We have drastically cut our bread eating down over the years. We like it once in awhile instead of everyday.

Until next time!

Click here for the recipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber