New winners for drawing of Organic cloth.

Due to lack of response from the last winner of the drawing that I had last month, I drew a new name. Then, I drew a second name for the cloth that was left.

Congratulations to

Maria Welch for the hummingbird cloth. Please contact me to claim your prize.
and
Constance Gilbert for the round scalloped cloth.

I plan to have more drawings in the future, so stay tuned!

Deadline for contact is 4/15/2013.

Update- Due to lack of response from Maria Welch. I drew a new name for the Hummingbird cloth.
If anyone has suggestions on how to make future contests go smoother, please let me know!

The winner is:


That hummingbird with trumpet flower is so detailed - I'd love that one. ♥





Comments

ennadoolf said…
Hi Noel! Did I tell you I blogged about this! :) Here is my post:
http://r-anne-dom.blogspot.ca/2013/05/hummingbird-cloth.html
and thank you again for the lovely cloth!
♥ Anne
Noel Wright said…
Yes, you did. Thank you for doing that!

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial