Saturday, April 13, 2013

Crocheted Soap Savers

I love making soap savers, or as I call them, sudsy sacks. I like the one I've been using for a couple years now but after someone pointed out to me that the small soap pieces were falling out I thought I'd start looking for another pattern to use.

One of the things I tried this week was I used the magic square pot holder pattern to create a soap saver by simply not chaining as much. Instead of folding it over, I left it like a pouch. I'm still working out all the details so until I post up the numbers, here are some other great patterns to try.

These are all free by the way.

Textured Soap Saver
Crochet Spot's absolutely easy soap saver
Fish soap saver

No comments:

Old Shale Scarf and fabric

I bought some yarn this week but could not bring myself to start another project until I finished at least one of my current WIP's. So, ...