When I was in the seventh grade, one of my friend's shared this recipe with me. It's spicy and good to enjoy in the summertime especially when cucumbers are in season.
6 green onions
1 to 1 1/2 cups thinly chopped beef (optional)
3-5 Thai peppers
1. Brown beef. Set aside.
2. Peel cucumbers and cut in half longways. Spoon out seeds. (optional)
3. Slice cucumbers paper thin.
4. Cut green onions thin and cut Thai peppers.
5. Put these ingredients in a bowl. Cut and squeeze 1 1/2 lemons into bowl. Add about 2 T. fish sauce. Using a spoon, mash onions and peppers. (or use mortar and pestle) This will start the marination process.
6. Add cucumbers and beef. Mix ingredients and squeeze remaining lemons. Add as much fish sauce to satisfy your taste.
Last week a friend asked me to sew her a cell phone holder that she wanted to give to a friend. So I took out my supplies and started to d...
*If you wish to share this pattern with others, please send them the link rather than copying and pasting the pattern. One of my k...
I bought some red netting the other day to try making a different crocheted pot scrubber. I was talking to a friend of mine about a scrubbe...
A friend of mine showed me some rugs she had woven with a loom and recycled t-shirts. I loved the idea, but don't have room to use a l...