Dish cloth KAL

I was browsing the forums over at Knitting Paradise and came across this neat blog. If you like to knit dish cloths, check it out. Monthly Dishcloths.

I'm disappointed I didn't find this earlier, but plan to start in April. This will give me a chance to finish up all the projects I've started.

Let's see, on my needles/hooks:

I've got 4 out of 12 pot scrubbers made. Started this shawl to use up some sock yarn I had. It's turning out lovely but going slow. I keep wanting to move the stitch markers and had to take out a few rows already. I can't wait until it's done! I casted on some stitches yesterday for a helmet liner. I've been needing to get that started for three months! Found my scarf I started and knit a few rows on it. Super basic scarf. I'm using size 11 needles with a cast on of 11. Yarn is 100% merino bulky weight and soft and squishy. Made one scarf already with the same yarn and loved it. Still have my TGV shawl to finish but waiting to get some better needles. And, still trying to decipher some crochet dish cloth patterns.

My goal is to finish up most of these projects during spring break which starts on Monday. Well, actually the last day of school is this Friday so technically I have a weekend too. I'll post up some progress pictures as I work on these projects.

until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial