Easy Mexican Meal

I'm making this recipe tonight but substituting chicken instead of beef. I've made it with the beef and it's super too!

1 pound ground beef or chicken breasts sliced into cubes
1 package Knorr Fiesta Sides Mexican Rice
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cups water

Brown ground beef or chicken in skillet. Drain (if necessary). Stir in Mexican rice, black beans and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand about 2 minutes. Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.

This recipe was found on the back of one of the first packages I'd ever tried of this brand. Unfortunately, it is no longer on the back of the current pouches I buy. I wanted to post this recipe here so I could always find it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial