Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Crocheted pot scrubbers- different version

I bought some more netting this week and have been playing around making different pot scrubbers with the netting. I am in the process of testing out one of the latest scrubbers I made today and once I find out what I need to know, I will be posting up that pattern shortly.

Until then, here is a fun one to try.

Strips of netting cut 5 inches wide. You can choose to knot the pieces together or connect the strips as you go according to the "Original pot scrubber" pattern I posted awhile back. I prefer the latter for this method.

Now, all you need to do is get a size Q hook and chain 4.

Then, you simply put 20 sc in the fourth chain from the hook. You will eventually put the latter stitches over the first stitches that you made. This is normal. It makes for a nice round puffy scrubber.

This makes a dense heavy 3 inch diameter scrubber.



have fun!
until next time!

No comments: