Crockpot roast recipe


Loaded up the crock pot this morning with this delicious sounding recipe. I've made it before, but this is the "official" recipe with my directions below recipe.

Delicious Easy Chuck Roast

2-4 pound chuck roast
salt to taste
 pepper to taste
1 onion, sliced
10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup

Season roast with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker. Add onion. Pour soup over all. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 6 hours.

My directions:

I sliced two small onions and placed in the bottom of the crock pot. This keeps the meat from sticking. Place roast on top. Season with salt and pepper. Open up can of cream of mushroom soup (Campbell's makes the best taste) and pour on top. Cover. Cook on low. I do this around 8 in the morning. Then at noon, I add sliced carrots and potatoes and cook until 5 in the evening.

I like to make my favorite Egg roll recipe with this dish. The house is starting to smell yummy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial