Saturday, October 20, 2012

Show and Tell

Trixie begging for treats. She's my best buddy in the world if I'm eating. LOL!



My mom sent me some Noro Kureyon yarn this year and I made some felted pouches with it. Didn't felt as nicely as I had hoped but felting is something new to me.



Crocheted a "brim" style hat but added ear flaps instead. A bit snug on my head, but it's a pre-teen sized hat. I just put it on for the picture. Pattern found here: Vallies Kids. Sorry, I can't find the direct link right now. I'm on limited time. I will try to find it later.


These are the baby booties I spoke of last time. The pattern is here. I don't care for booties with ties, so I just didn't put that row in and knit it regular instead. 

Finally finished the Covers and Soles cap that I've had on my needles for way too long! 


Got the nerve to pick out some buttons from a friend and sewed them on my felted pouches. What do you think??

Tore the bathroom addition on the old house off and now in the clean up process of it. Did that this summer. What a blast!


Trixie begging for treats. The other kittens don't stand a chance when she's around! lol!

Another view of the baby booties. 



Baby sets for the bazaar.  They were fun to make. Pattern links on my previous postings. 

1 comment:

Sky Farms said...

You've been so busy doing some beautiful work! The hat you're wearing in the picture is especially cool:)

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...