Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's that time again!

I've been knitting baby sets for my friend's church bazaar sale this week. I got two complete sets done and hope to have the third done by this afternoon.

I took pictures of what I made but haven't have a chance to download the pics yet to my laptop. I am using the library computer right now. It was a surprise visit and glad I could get over here to put up a new blog post.

Sorry, I never got to post up balloon ball pictures. I still haven't made any since I said I would post some anyhow. Maybe someday next year! lol

I've mainly been knitting these baby sets and knitting up more miniature socks for friends. This is the pattern I am using for the mini socks. It took me about 9 hours the other day to make just three. I had a goal in mind to make a dozen by today and sadly did not come close. :-)

Mini Sock

You may have to sign up for a FREE Ravelry account to view the pattern but you'll be so glad you did. This is by far the best mini sock pattern I have found and I searched for hours to find just the right one!

I made a couple for our mini christmas tree last year and they are so cute to make!

I made a baby hat similar to this one but I put pom pom's on mine. I can't think of the designer on my hat pattern so I'll have to post it up later...

The difference in mine is the rolled brim. I also knit up some more of the Skidoo Baby booties.

This morning I found this pattern and while there are still some things for me to work out on the pattern I think it's going to quickly become one of my favorite baby bootie patterns. Top down seamless baby booties.

I'm running out of time today to post more so,

Until next time!

1 comment:

PurlingPenny said...

Glad to hear from you Noel and to see that you are so busy being creative..... love those bootie patterns , will have to try them for sure. Blessings on you!...... P.S. It's snowing here this morning. :)

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...