Blue tote bag




I finished sewing a new bag today with some fabric that a friend gave me. I just love the floral material. The blue is a denim sort of material and I like it very much too. The blue started out as a skirt but I messed up on it so badly that I just cut it into a bag instead. :-)

I did not use a pattern really and just made it up as I went along. I knew enough of bag construction to get started. The quilted patch is a pocket. I really wanted to incorporate some sort of quilted thing for the front and almost used it as a pillow for my chair but then decided to make a pocket instead. There are things I would do differently next time but it was fun to make anyhow.

I had a lot of trouble at first with the lining which is of the floral material but finally got it figured out. It's roomy enough to store some yarn or whatever I put in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to crochet a pot scrubber with video link

How to make a rectangle crochet pot scrubber

Crocheted Rag Rug Tutorial