Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Grilled Steak and veggies

Tonight I'm grilling some steak and I used this marinade to put on the meat:

The original recipe is from my Lemongrass and Limes Thai Cookbook. I've changed it a little bit.

1 Tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
2 teaspoons fish sauce
4 teaspoons Tamari sauce

Mix together and rub over meat and let sit. Ideal time is between 1-8 hours though I have done it in as little as 20 minutes.

Grill until meat is done to your liking!

I like to serve this with rice and a vegetable. I think tonight, I'll serve fresh from the garden new potatoes and green beans.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...