Friday, May 18, 2012

More drawstring bags

I had so much fun sewing those bags that after I cleaned out my junk drawer, I decided to sew some more. I plan to eventually have "tags" on all my bags so I can tell with a glance what's inside each one.



I made one to hold our seed packets in because they kept getting scattered. One to put our cell phone chargers in. And another one to hold my collection of cookie cutters. I plan to sew more to hold our camera battery chargers, our playing cards (Uno, Skip-bo, and Scrabble).



1 comment:

PurlingPenny said...

Lovely Noel, I could come up with dozens of items needing a nice container.

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...