Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Carrot apple juice


My sister gave me a huge six pound bag of red delicious apples and with two of them and a handful of carrots made two glasses of juice for lunch! It was delicious! :-)

I don't usually care for the red delicious variety because they tend to feel mealy and mushy but these are so crisp and nice for fresh eating.



I'm planning on trying a new recipe in my bread machine for some apple cake tonight. I found it in one of my old cookbooks. It sounds yummy! If it's any good, I'll be sure to share the recipe.

1 comment:

PurlingPenny said...

I don't have a juicer, but I think I might need one! Fresh would be so much better. What's the verdict on the apple cake?

Blessing bags completed.

The first batch of blessing bags have been completed. Here are the last of them. Next challenge is to make 25 more in a Christmas...